Everyone knows how annoying a waste of a domain name is (i.e. trapsites) and blogs are no exception. I know a lot of people who don't know how to maintain a blog, so here are a few rules that make a blog better:
1. Grammar - nobody wants to read a blog if it doesn't have good spelling. It sounds uptight, but it's something that we notice a lot.
2. Maintenance - Reply to posts sometimes, it helps readers feel like you're listening.
3. Updating - If you've got no posts for three months or so, nobody will read. But of course, too many posts and you'll start rambling, and nobody likes a rambler.
4. Opinions - Don't post news. That's a news feed. Post opinions on a blog. Or at least news with an opinion.
5. Rudeness - It's fine to swear once or twice, but trashing people can take your blog down a notch. Unless it's funny and meaningless, then it's good blogging.
Five rules that I find important. This friday, I will be giving my friend a test column for a week to test her blogging abilities. If you would like to try it, just tell me with the Contact tab. This is Willdood, here again a